Blogging is a great way to drive traffic to your website, provide content for social media and will help you to build relationships with potential customers and get them into your sales funnel.
But when you’re busy it can be hard to find the time to get it done. Believe me I know! You need to finish work for a client, get to a meeting, do your accounts and it’s easy for it to slip down the to-do list.
That’s where Blogging The Easy Way comes in!
- Claim back hours of much-needed time
- Free up brain space to work on growing your business
- Get expert help with copywriting and SEO
- Enjoy the feeling of being super-organised!
Here’s what comes with the package:
1.Hand your blogs over to me in draft or note format. Simple notes or an unedited draft are both fine – whatever works for you. As long as I have enough content to craft an interesting, engaging blog that best represents your business.
2. I’ll add relevant keywords/phrases and also add titles & sub-titles to make your blog SEO-friendly.
3. Then I’ll research and add an image to make your blog look lovely and appealing.
4. I’ll send you a working copy of the blog before publication so you can feed back on edits and to give final approval.
5. Once approved, I’ll schedule the blog for publication on your website as well as posting it via your social media channels.
6. I’ll then start creating a personal content bank adding a link to the blog plus 5 bonus posts relating to each blog post – this could be an alternative description, tip, quote or question for your audience.
What do Blogging the Easy Way customers have to say?
‘Samantha has been managing my blogs for me and working her magic on the writing I send over to her for the past 18 months. She sources images and maximises my SEO making my blogs the best they can be. She is very efficient and will always give me nudge if I am late providing blog content. She is a fab outsourced resource.”
Naomi Richards, The Kids Coach
“Working with Samantha was so easy. I usually have so many ideas for blogs running round my head and in notebooks all over the place. Using Samantha’s services mean that I could focus on getting 12 draft blogs written and hand it over to her to complete, finesse it, make it read well and look good on my website. It saved me so much time and I’ve got some compliments from clients who tell me that they really enjoy reading my blogs. I’d highly recommend Samantha and will be using her services again in the near future.”
Michelle Gyimah, Equality Pays
How much does Blogging the Easy Way cost?
|Monthly Package = £100|
Provide 4 draft blogs in one batch and I'll get them processed for the whole month.
|Quarterly Package = £255|
Pay for 3 months up front and save 15%
You can provide 4 blogs monthly or 12 drafts in one batch and get super organised!
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation consultation call to discuss your blogging needs and problems.
- All fees to be paid in advance via bank transfer or Paypal.
- You (the client), are responsible for providing notes and drafts in a timely manner. Please allow at least 3 working days between delivering draft and publication date. If you do not provide content in a timely fashion, I cannot offer refunds.
- During the first 3 months of using the Blogging the Easy Way monthly service, you may terminate contract at any time (no refunds on payments already made). After the first 3 months, we require 28 days notice to terminate contract.
- Allow 14-21 days for delivery of blogs via bulk buy package.
- Please specify if you have your own images or image provider you would like to use.