How Does SEO Help Your Business Grow?
SEO is an integral part of any succesful online marketing strategy. If you want your business website to generate leads and sales, it’s essential to give SEO some love and attention.
The key benefits of SEO for small business is:
- Your website will rank higher in Google & other search engines helping potential customers to find you.
- More targeted traffic reaching your ideal customers and increasing leads and sales.
The main areas of work involved in implementing a successful SEO strategy are:
- A user-friendly website that’s easy for both visitors and search engine spiders to crawl.
- SEO-friendly page content and blogs containing well-researched keywords that your customers are using to search for products and services.
- Creating authoratative backlinks, sharing your content with other websites in your industry and area of expertise.
Every small business needs a well-crafted website to promote their brand online. But when you’re small you may not be in the position to afford or accommodate another employee. Here’s why you should use a freelance service to manage your SEO…
Benefits of using Affordable SEO Services
FLEXIBILITY: Tailor your package to your business needs. Pay only for the services you require and get a professional SEO consultant focused on your business needs.
ECONOMICAL: Keeps overheads low, saving on the associated costs of taking on a permanent employee.
PROFESSIONAL: Working remotely doesn’t mean being remote with your business! I love to develop long-term working relationships so that I can help you reach your SEO goals and take the myriad of tasks off your hands. I’ll help you to free up your time, get organised and give you professional advice and support to ensure your website is performing for your business.
GET ORGANISED: Check out which jobs & tasks I can take off your hands, so that you can get on with running your business and achieving the flexibility, freedom and growth you want from life.
WHAT AFFORDABLE SEO SERVICES CAN WE TAKE CARE OF?
I’ll take a holistic approach covering all the day-to-day jobs involved in managing SEO for your business website.
- SEO audits and action plans
- Creating SEO-friendly website page content & blogs
- Consulting on SEO strategy
- Monitor website stats and record results
- Keyword research
- Competitor research